● Intel CPU runs Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Linux.
● Memory: System 4-16 GB DDR3 RAM + 57.5GB (C: Boot) on-board SSD, plus 32-512GB maximum extended capacity.
● Supports multi-boot Windows 10 pro & Linux (Ubuntu) System. The system is able to run full Microsoft Office 2016 (2007 and 2010) as a full office PC.
● Equipped with high-efficiency, lower-power Intel Processor N3450 (2M Cache, up to 2.2 GHz and burst mode) and integrated Intel HD Graphics 500, with seamless visual, life-like images and smooth graphics.
● Dual band WIFI 2.4GHz + 5.GHz and 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN, for fluent video, practically no video buffering, stuttering or freezing.
● Supports up to 4K Video (external ultra high-definition) for high definition video viewing and video effects.
● No moving parts at all (i.e. no fan: uses heatsink), no hard disk drive)
● PCB mounts support custom heatsink for fan-less cooling for the computer system and associated systems.
● Language: Multi-language.
● CPU: Intel Processor N3450: 2M Cache.
● Processor Graphics: Intel High Definition Graphics 500.
● Installed RAM: DDR3 4GB.
● System Disk: (C:) 57.5 GB.
● On-board SSD: maximum 512GB.
● Memory expansion: SD Card (Support 512GB).
● Ethernet: 10, 100 and 1000Mbps LAN.
● WIFI: Dual band WIFI 2.2 and 5.
● Bluetooth: BT 4.x
● Antenna: External WiFi antenna.
● # of Cores: 4.
● # of Threads : 4/8.
● Processor Base Frequency: 1.10 Ghz (standby).
● Burst Frequency : 2.20 GHz.
● Cache: 2 MB L2.
● Instruction Set: 64-bit.
● Power usage (SDP): 4 W.
PORTS, INPUTS and OUTPUTS
● 1 x Power Button - enabled by startup sequence.
● 1 x DC (12v) input Port.
● 3 x USB 3.0 Ports.
● 1 x HDMI video and sound port.
● 1 x RJ45 Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN.
● 1 x Sound output.
● 1 x microphone input.
● 1 x SD card slot.
● 1 x Power LED.
● 1 x Reset switch - connected via internal control system.
● WIFI - IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G.
● Computer memory size: min 4GB (current 16GB) to max 64GB.
● Processor: Intel N3450.
● Processor speed: 2.1 - 3.3 dynamic variable.
● Integrated graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500.
● Boot hard disk drive: > 64GB Solid State Drive (SSD) (57.5 including Win10/Linux O/S’s).
● Processor count: 4 cores (one when on standby).
● On-board Memory size: 4-64GB standard > Max 64-512GB SSD.
● System RAM type: DDR3 SDRAM.
Intel® Celeron Processor N Series
Code Name: Apollo Lake
Processor Number: N3350
Lithography: 14 nm
Performance: # of Cores 2/4
# of Threads: 2
Processor Base Frequency: 1.10 GHz
Burst Frequency: 2.40 GHz
Cache: 2 MB L2
TDP: 6 W
Scenario Design Power (SDP): 4 W
Processor Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 500
Graphics Base Frequency: 200 MHz
Graphics Burst Frequency: 650 MHz
Graphics Video Max Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Output: eDP/DP/HDMI/MIPI-DSI
Execution Units: 12
DirectX Support: Yes
OpenGL Support: Yes
Intel Quick Sync Video: Yes
Intel InTru™ 3D Technology: No
Intel Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
Intel Clear Video Technology: Yes
# of Displays Supported: 3
Device ID: 0x5A85
PCI Express Revision: 2.0
PCI Express Configurations: 1x4 + 1x2 or 4x1 or 2x1+1x2 + 1x2
Max # of PCI Express Lanes: 6
# of USB Ports: 8
USB Revision: 2.0/3.0
Total # of SATA Ports: 2
Integrated LAN: No
General Purpose IO: Yes
Max # of SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports: 2
Sockets Supported: FCBGA1296
Max CPU Configuration: 1
Package Size: 24mm x 31mm
Advanced Technologies: Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Intel vPro™ Platform Eligibility: No
Secure Boot: Yes
Intel Hyper-Threading Technology: No
Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Yes
Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Yes
Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Yes
Intel 64: Yes
Instruction Set: 64-bit
Idle States: Yes
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Yes
Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
Intel HD Audio Technology: Yes
Intel Identity Protection Technology: Yes
Intel Rapid Storage Technology: No
Intel Smart Connect Technology: No
Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): No
Intel Smart Response Technology: No
Intel Virtualization Technology for Itanium (VT-i): No
Security & Reliability
Intel AES New Instructions: Yes
Secure Key: Yes
Intel Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX): Yes
Intel Trusted Execution Technology: No
Execute Disable Bit: Yes
Intel OS Guard: Yes
Datasheet: CLICK HERE to download and view
Memory Specifications: Max Memory Size: 8 GB
Memory Types: DDR3L/LPDDR3 up to 1866 MT/s; LPDDR4 up to 2400 MT/s
Max # of Memory Channels: 2
ECC Memory Supported: No
● Custom aluminium heatsink: Aluminium Alloy 7075: 30-40% increase in heat dissipation.
● Improved Shock and Vibration Resistance: the fanless all-in-one design eliminates one major moving component – the fan, obviously. When coupled with Solid State Drives, this system receives a distinct advantage – improved shock and vibration resistance. All the main discreet components are military-grade (MIL-STD).
● No fan sound: Ensures system stability.
● Lower Power Consumption.
● Lower Computing Temperatures: Cool, Processor Performance.
● High energy efficiency: another key advantage of fanless all-in-one computers.
● The Processor generates significantly less heat than in conventional fan-based computers.
Background: From the very first moment I was able to watch UFO (I was about eight years old) I have dreamed about possessing a Video Phone just like Commander Straker’s! But, life somehow got in the way and I just never seemed to have the time or chance to embark on such a project: until now. Initially, I did consider building an exact replica of the original video phone, and propbably will at some stage. But, after much thought about the actual practicalities of such a device, I thought it might be better to design and build a MK2 version that in this day and age would be more practical, and one that I could actually use on a day to day basis. Thus, the idea for the Video Phone MK2 was born! I wrote a list of the essential features I needed, and also attempted to somehow merge those features to be in keeping - as much as possible - with the original design version. I decided to employ a custom designed LCD screen and Custom Display Controller with multiple video/computer inputs. I also decided on a colour display instead of the original monochrome.
Specifications: ● Intel CPU runs Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Linux. ● Memory: System 4-16 GB DDR3 RAM + 57.5GB (C: Boot) on-board SSD, plus 32-512GB maximum extended capacity. ● Supports multi-boot Windows 10 pro & Linux (Ubuntu) System. The system is able to run full Microsoft Office 2016 (2007 and 2010) as a full office PC. ● Equipped with high-efficiency, lower-power Intel Processor N3450 (2M Cache, up to 2.2 GHz and burst mode) and integrated Intel HD Graphics 500, with seamless visual, life-like images and smooth graphics. ● Dual band WIFI 2.4GHz + 5.GHz and 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN, for fluent video, practically no video buffering, stuttering or freezing. ● Supports up to 4K Video (external ultra high-definition) for high definition video viewing and video effects. ● No moving parts at all (i.e. no fan: uses heatsink), no hard disk drive) ● PCB mounts support custom heatsink for fan-less cooling for the computer system and associated systems.
I completed a fair amount of research into the origin of the selection switches used on the original S.H.A.D.O. Video Phone. The selection switches are labelled A-G (left), 1-8 (centre) and H-N (right) that’s 22 switches in total. My conclusion was that the switches (single-pole, dual throw selector switch) were originally manufactured for ICL and also IBM - both large computer manufacturers. ICL (originally International Computers and Tabulators later renamed ICL (International Computers Limited ). ICL was eventually acquired by Fujitsu, and in April 2002 it was re-branded as Fujitsu. IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed International Business Machines in 1924 and is still operating.
Specifications: Display input support for Studio B.N.C. (Bayonet Neill–Concelman) input, so that the signal has mutual interference reduction, and can thus achieve the best signal input. The video card also supports chromatic Ypbpr input: the more vivid the colour, the more realistic the final image. YPbPr or Y'PbPr, also written as YPBPR, is a colour space used in industry and broadcasting video electronics, in particular in reference to component video cables. YPbPr is the analogue version of the YCbCr colour space; the two are numerically equivalent but YPbPr is designed for use in analogue systems while YCbCr is intended for digital video. NB: YPbPr is commonly referred to as ‘component video’, however there are many types of component video, most of which are a variant of RGB.
Specifications: Panel size: 8" digital display, Video input interface: VGA/HDMI/BNC/USB/AV, Aspect ratio: 4:3, Resolution: max: 1280 x 800, HDMI Input support resolution: 480i /60Hz,480P /60Hz,576i /50Hz,576P/ 50Hz,720P 50/60Hz,1080i 50/60Hz,1080P 50/60 Hz, Viewing angle: Wide view angle 178 degrees, Brightness: 400cd/m2, Contrast ration: 800:1, Response time: 18ms, OSD Menu Language selection.